Borrowed time
Since Wiliam "Bill" Overbeck is now a playable character does that mean i have to unlock borrowed time in order for survivors to have it ? when it used to be a standard perk for survivors for Ps4? Just asking. If so that sucks.
Since Wiliam "Bill" Overbeck is now a playable character does that mean i have to unlock borrowed time in order for survivors to have it ? when it used to be a standard perk for survivors for Ps4? Just asking. If so that sucks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs have confirmed that you don't have to unlock it again for your characters :D
Silly question but does that also included future characters i want to level up and build as well?
@Ravesnrage Basically the answer is yes. You have to unlock Borrowed Time for anyone that hasn't had it in the bloodweb. If you prestige a character, it won't appear in the bloodweb again also. This is why I didn't want Bill in the Ps4 version tbh. If you already have it, and don't plan on prestiging/have already prestiged fully, you're good. If not, have fun leveling up another survivor that you previously didn't have to for a decent perk.
Yea i would of been good with out Bill. I would rather have the perk then a character im not interested in and the skins for characters. im not interested in as well. Guess i gotta grind for a perk i once had. Crap. Thanks for the info peeps. I joined just to ask that question.
I finally unlocked it on my P3 Nea about three hours before Bill graced our consoles. Thank god.
Unlocking doesn't matter to me, I prefer to have Bill. I'm a left for dead fan and love the addition of Bill for console. Thank you Devs!!!