How evil I am ?
I put a youtuber to play Huntress, without perks and without add-ons, with a map offering for Haddonfield, in red ranks.
How evil this makes me to be ?
PS That guy still 4ked. A survivor even DCed, XD.
I put a youtuber to play Huntress, without perks and without add-ons, with a map offering for Haddonfield, in red ranks.
How evil this makes me to be ?
PS That guy still 4ked. A survivor even DCed, XD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What ranks were they...
also 2/10. Should've asked survivors to bring Fog offering.
Tru3?
No, I didn't put him. It was someone else.
And I didn't ask who I put to play, I ask how evil am I for that.
1 red rank and 3 purple.