My first crazy match after update (PS4)
I had Self-Care and a Healing Kit that I found yet I still couldn't heal the entire match. The prompts would not appear. I had BT, yet after I unhooked a survivor, I saw the Wraith hit her only once and she was downed. We got the exit gates opened and when I was past the line, the escape didn't kick in. I ran as far as I could, jumped off the cliff, and dropped back on the map in some random place. I proceeded to find the hatch and escape that way with a few seconds to spare. Screwy stuff happens in my matches right after an update. Anyone else have that experience? Just curious. Thanks.
Comments
The Wraith thing is normal since bt only activates inside the tr.
Also dead hard is still broken... I cannot understand how they end up making these mistakes every time