Do any of the devs/community Managers play on PS4?
I'm curious to know if anyone from the DBD staff actually own it on PS4 and plays. It would be nice to know if I won against a Dev or lost against one. ๐
I'm curious to know if anyone from the DBD staff actually own it on PS4 and plays. It would be nice to know if I won against a Dev or lost against one. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are devs playing on PS4, though they won't have BHVR in their names. You could very well have played against a dev without knowing it.
Oooo, now I'm scared ๐
@Peanits You guys should do an community event on consoles and pc where a bunch of you wear the crew nea shirt and ask us to screenshot of bhvr peeps we can find :o