What are some of your greatest achievements?
Not steam achievements, but moments in-game that you are proud of or you think are your greatest achievements.
Mine has to be when I killed all 4 survivors as Freddy while slugging and not using any perks.
Mine has to be when I killed all 4 survivors as Freddy while slugging and not using any perks.
Comments
The time I got all 4 Survivors with one Tier 3.
The survivors has saboed all the hooks on the map and only hung around area where i couldnt reach the basement.
I wad play wraith and was still kinda new to the game, the survivors got super cocky, healing downed teamates right in front of me, so i downed them all and let them bleed out.
The best part was that back then you could use the bell to play songs, so i played jingle bells and happy birthday for like 2 minutes while they fruitfully crawled on the ground.
They were so salty in the post game chat, but what else was i supposed to do? It was 100% impossible for me to make it to a hook. They were just reaping what they sowed.
I was survivor, and I was facing the Hag. All the gens were done and i was on the exit gate. The other person was on their last hook and also being carried to the hook. Everyone else was dead. I was standing next to a Hag rune and just staring at it as i finish the gate. Once the person got hung up and the exit gate was powered the hag bursts through in jump scare fashion and chases through the door. I made it out, idk if i did without a scratch or not...
I threw a clown bottle at the right position on the cow tree to completely cut off the loop. The DC was glorious.
Every time I’m chasing someone as Nurse and I grab them mid-vault fresh out of a blink I just need to take the time to nut.
I faced angrypug a lot one day and my friend who was a sub of his told me he was calling me trash on stream, so the next match I got him, I faced camp him and he dced. this whas when he was super toxic. Another achievement is jendenise called me a camper out of rage when the exit gates were open and I camped a guy on the hook to secure a objective. Love streamers.
Ages ago. I still target streamers. Quite fun