which map to choose for the survivor?
hi it's me again and my question is which map to choose for the survivor? yes i writing this because I don't know which maps are good and which have the most palettes
hi it's me again and my question is which map to choose for the survivor? yes i writing this because I don't know which maps are good and which have the most palettes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Play more and you'll eventually find out which ones you like and which ones you don't. It really depends on the player. When I make offerings for certain maps I base it on what I like not on what I think other survivors will like. My favorite as survivor is the swamp because I'm more of a stealth player and to me the swamp is an easy place to hide in. I hate Lerys because there is no place to hide but if you're a survivor who is really good at looping through windows you might like it.
Depends on what infinities sticks to you. I personally love Coldwind Farm the best.
Lerys. Used to hate that map when i was a newbie, now i love it.
I love the swamp and Yamoaka estate, both of those can be such a pain for killer. you can sometimes drop into a crouch mid-chase in the tall grass and the killer will walk right past you.
warning: this DOES NOT always work and you will feel stupid when they just stop and stare at you for a moment before smacking you over the head for being dumb.