What perks do you hope to get added on the shrine next?
I'm hoping for pop goes the weasel, tinker, and any aura perks:)
What do you hope to get added next on the shrine?
Also is it getting reset tommorow cause on the wiki page it says it resets in 24 hours?
Comments
Distortion
BBQ
WGLF
Hex: Ruin
BBQ and Chili. I've been waiting.
Pharmacy, basically. Have no intention of buying the Freddy DLC.
Iron Will, i have BBQ form last shrine. Noice.
Pop Goes the Weasel or Monitor and Abuse. I'd also like Borrowed time just so I don't need to grind Bill for it.
Head on so I can finally do some toxic playz
I hope for a full Shrine overhaul. It needs to have every perk in it with a cost of Shards. Every week, maybe pick two to four per role to be on sale and have a halved cost.
Make DLC/paid perks cost more shards than non-paid Killers/Survivors. That way players who don’t have money to spend can get the perks they want after enough grinding. Make it similar to Warframe where you can either pay to get something now, or farm for it, and make it at least somewhat reasonable.
BBQ has only been in the shrine twice or three times, which is totally absurd. There’s even perks from old Killers who haven’t been on the shrine once I think. Making them RNG - or whatever they currently are - just completely limits people from playing the game to its full potential.
i want vigil, the only perk i dont have
head on isnt toxic, lockers are
It's actually a good perk now after its bug fix. Tried it the other day and got rid of my exhaustion JUST before the killer found me allowing me to sprint burst to the closest loop without getting hit.
Im waiting for Sole Survivor, just so I can have all perks from the Halloween DLC (not going to buy it ever). I might hope for Ash's perks as well, but no rush either.
Oh, Ghostface's maybe as well. Still too soon, but not particularly waiting for one.