Bill came out for console that's what happened.
Dwight, Claud, Meg and Jake got outfits that are based on characters that come from the same video game series as Bill.
Dwight got Ellis's clothes
Claudette got Rochelle's
Meg got Zoey's
And Jake got Francis's
@Chaddad2169 said:Bill came out for console that's what happened.Dwight, Claud, Meg and Jake got outfits that are based on characters that come from the same video game series as Bill.Dwight got Ellis's clothesClaudette got Rochelle'sMeg got Zoey'sAnd Jake got Francis's
@Chaddad2169 said:
Thank you so much!!
@Sudssyy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/604502#Comment_604502Thank you so much!!
@Sudssyy said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/604502#Comment_604502
No problem, Bill is coming out for PS4 tomorrow and I'm excited 🤩
@Chaddad2169 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/604506#Comment_604506No problem, Bill is coming out for PS4 tomorrow and I'm excited 🤩
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/604506#Comment_604506
Yes I can’t wait either
Source? :0
Man. Thos L4D2 days. Good times...
@JustJess said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/604508#Comment_604508Source? :0
@JustJess said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/604508#Comment_604508
Just check their Twitter, I think it's the first thing you'll see.
Btw you're a PS4 player?
@George_Soros said:Man. Thos L4D2 days. Good times...
@George_Soros said:
GET ON THE BOAT!!!
@Chaddad2169 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605001#Comment_605001Just check their Twitter, I think it's the first thing you'll see.Btw you're a PS4 player?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605001#Comment_605001
Maybe...
@JustJess said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605015#Comment_605015Maybe...https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/627/YFNBZU2S4KXJ.png
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605015#Comment_605015
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/627/YFNBZU2S4KXJ.png
Guess I'll just watch you die
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bill came out for console that's what happened.
Dwight, Claud, Meg and Jake got outfits that are based on characters that come from the same video game series as Bill.
Dwight got Ellis's clothes
Claudette got Rochelle's
Meg got Zoey's
And Jake got Francis's
Thank you so much!!
No problem, Bill is coming out for PS4 tomorrow and I'm excited 🤩
Yes I can’t wait either
Source? :0
Man. Thos L4D2 days. Good times...
Just check their Twitter, I think it's the first thing you'll see.
Btw you're a PS4 player?
GET ON THE BOAT!!!
Maybe...
Guess I'll just watch you die