Legion or Ghostface?
Ok, recently I have been playing as Legion and Ghostface a lot and I have spare auric cells so I could purchase an outfit. Should I purchase an outfit for Legion or Ghostface and if so then which one?
Ok, recently I have been playing as Legion and Ghostface a lot and I have spare auric cells so I could purchase an outfit. Should I purchase an outfit for Legion or Ghostface and if so then which one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface for sure. He's funner, more viable, and his devil face outfit is awesome.
Ghostface, he's the better of the two and his devil outfit looks great
Legion due to variety. I love Ghost Face, but save up for the newer one coming out soon, looks way better
Ghostface - Top mid tier, fun, efficient, can T-bag
Legion- Chain attacks but you have to be lucky and work for it, M1 killer generic, pretty fun, but nerfs did destroy him/her.
Legion
Why? Because the devil outfit for ghostface is terrible for camo, the red mask is basically shouting to the survivors you are stalking them.
Legion on the other has cool outfits like the one for Joey
But, personally, if i were you, i would spend those auric cells on another killer, the leather cosmetic for piggy looks fantastic and helps her with camo
(i dont buy them because they butchered mah girl piggy too bad)Legion has better outfits, despite being the worse killer.
Up to you. Legion has more variety, but Ghostface is more iconic.
Ghostface, his devil outfit is awesome! Or you could buy the original Joey mask and weapon while playing as Frank since Frank is the best legion.