A way to slow down controller damage, with a struggle and wiggle change

This game causes the greatest damage to my analog and buttons on the controller, so I thought of wiggle being either automatic and happens without any buttons being pressed or holding the button and struggle being on a meter


Struggle meter

A meter will appear when entering the second phase of the sacrifice, when happening the meter starts at half, when pressing the button the meter goes up, when the meter hits 0% without hitting 0% on the actual struggle timer until you done die, you die anyways like how people "Kill themselves" on hook, slowing down the process of ending yourself and reducing destruction of the A button


Wiggle meter change


Either hold down the button or have a timer that forces out the wiggle, thats all

Comments

  • That would help my tendons and wrist SO much.

  • @Gorgonia I agree on that, the amount of times I had to kms on hook because of my hand becoming sore is crazy, and the amount of controllers I had to buy because of drift and sprint lock is crazy aswell