Showing ranks in lobby

Can we show ranks in lobby so that when I see a rank 2 with 2 rank 20s I can dodge because I know it's gonna be a bad game? SWFs ruin the game even for other survivors. The killer doesn't have to be able to see them, just survivors so they know what they're getting into.

Comments

  • It used to be a thing and people used it to dodge games they thought were going to be too hard (Killer) or if they believed they'd instantly lose (Survivors).

    So it was removed to improve the gaming experience.

  • The killer doesn't need to know the ranks, but if I'm going to be put in with a red rank and 2 rank 20s, I need to know. Not knowing doesn't "improve the gaming experience". Not knowing gets you ######### up because those rank 20s don't know what they're doing, the match is uneven, and you're likely to die because none of your teammates are good except for the one higher rank who brought in his rank 20 friends. If showing rank "improves the gaming experience" then the least they could do is put in limits on SWF by rank. A red rank should not be able to pair up with rank 20s. Make the rank 20s get to red ranks first. Either that or tell me when I'm being put into a game that is going to get me killed so I can dodge it.