Survivor entitlement in action
A two-man SWF and two solos, one of whom is a nobody streamer. His reaction to my 4k and refusal to believe that his team played so bad i couldn't not pip:
A two-man SWF and two solos, one of whom is a nobody streamer. His reaction to my 4k and refusal to believe that his team played so bad i couldn't not pip:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok
honestly i would've said yes when he said how's not pipping, fun right? who tf likes going to red ranks xd
Ok
"I'm a rank 1 killer main, so i KNOW you didnt pip!"
im dying xD
Said to an actual Rank 1 Killer Main, lol.
I was told the other day I was a tunneler because I didn't allow the guy to heal before going after him, several minutes AFTER he had been unhooked. I thought he was trolling, but he was really adamant about that.
Why even discuss something as trivial as a pip? 🤔