DbD tier list patch 3.0.1
This is my tier list. I know it's a controvesial one, usually Clown and Trapper aren't seen in F tier, but I discuss with some Trapper and Clown mains and even they agreed that their killers are really weak for several reasons and I think any killer between F-D tier can be argued for the weakest killer, because let's be honest, these killers are pretty terrible.

Comments
Trapper is underrated. Not the best but not the worst.
Great except for:
Trapper should be E
Wraith: C
Legion: F
Bubba: F
Clown: E
Otherwise good.
As devs already said, you shouldn't base your conclusions on stats alone. Did you ever played add-onless Trapper ? Probably the most painful thing in the game. And even add-ons don't help him too much.
Clearly he isn’t the worst though even if this isn’t 100% accurate.
He isn't the worst, but he is right after Legion, Doc and Wraith. Not the worst but definetly one of the worst because of its inconsistency and frustrating mechanics.
I would put Doc, Legion and Wraith at F, Trapper and LF at E, and Clown at D. The rest is pretty much consensual between the community.
Plague is B tier, so is GhostFace. #PlagueMain
Very interesting but I can't agree with A.
I agree Plague is B
I agree that with green and higher add-ons she can be pretty strong ( Black Incense + Apple is pretty "broken" ), but at base she's lacking a little and she can struggle if she doesn't make everyone broken very quickly. But she has potential to be B tier.
Small adjustments to be made, but i'm impressed, the best tier list i've seen on this forum.
I like you, clown is where he should be .
Oh, thank you ❤️.