When was the last double bp and event?
I don't play this game too consistently but should we be expecting an event or double bp soon? Last year they had the margarita thing suprised nothing is going on rn. Or was that cake 103% 3 year anniversary the event?
Comments
No event is coming soon
literally 1 month ago
So putting balloons on a hook and a gen is an event now. That's sick
@TurboTestosterone There was also long double bp event a full week before that event.
Last month was 2 events back to back bp event then anniversary event.
Dang so probably not gonna get another one in a while. Thanks
It was also confirmed (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599607) that there will not be a summer event this year.
@TurboTestosterone baby i was talking about the last double bp event
I'm assuming the next double BP event will be a fall event in September or a Halloween event in October.
@Guertena yeah you made that very clear forehead
Why don't they just bring back the event exactly how it was last year, then? It isn't much, but its still cute
I've been really looking forward to a summer event. It I beleived that bugs will be fixed I might be happy. But I don't.
All the assets are there from last year. Give me a couple of free cosmetics and I'm satisfied.
For people who might have missed it: the summer event was cancelled to push out the battle pass instead