Why always run Hex: Ruin and NOED?
I was once a rank 1 Killer, and always played off-meta; But now that I’ve decided to play more survivor, I’ beginning to feel how boring it gets when just about every Killer runs the same perks. It’s tiring.
What are your thoughts? Do you (any rank Killer players) feel that these perks are such a necessity? Have you made it to rank 1 without heavy use of these perks.
I’m seriously considering coming out of retirement to show these new age Killers how it’s done.
What are your thoughts? Do you (any rank Killer players) feel that these perks are such a necessity? Have you made it to rank 1 without heavy use of these perks.
I’m seriously considering coming out of retirement to show these new age Killers how it’s done.
Comments
To any and all (who play on Xbox), be wary of MrTimeMachine. Know that this player is out for blood, low rank and high. There will be little to no mercy.
Understand one thing... it’s strictly business.
Hex: Ruin will be preserved for The Hag, and NOED for those special occasions.