Opening (Intro) video
Just would love to see the other killers videos up as the opening video, randomly selected. Instead of seeing The Trapper every time I open the game. Interesting thought.
Just would love to see the other killers videos up as the opening video, randomly selected. Instead of seeing The Trapper every time I open the game. Interesting thought.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it. @Peanits
True, after that time they should update a new Opening.
I agree. This is something the EA Sports games used to do, not sure if they still do, but the intro would be a different athlete saying "It's in the game" each time you started up the game. With as many killers as DBD has now, I see no reason why they couldn't do the same here.