I want my struggle points dammit.
I still think it's BS that the last survivor is automatically sacrificed and therefore doesn't get their struggle points in.
I still think it's BS that the last survivor is automatically sacrificed and therefore doesn't get their struggle points in.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would waste a lot of time, though. By that point, the killer wouldn't have a lot they can do, especially if there's nothing to kick. You don't get much points for struggle, anyway. They need to rework the survival category. In most games, you won't be getting much there.
@fluffymareep
You get around 800+ points for struggle. Also, the killer can look for the hatch, and it's not like I haven't had killers slug me and close the hatch in my face, leave me on the ground for 3 minutes just so the EGC could take me several times. They don't even get anything out of it. At least with getting my struggle points as the last survivor, I'm getting something out of it.