Has the dcs gone down? Cause I haven't seen one dc yet.
Has anyone seen dcs at all. Cause yesterday and today I haven't seen one dc yet:) if the dcs/leavers gone down I will be happy. Plz tell me the dcs are lower.
Has anyone seen dcs at all. Cause yesterday and today I haven't seen one dc yet:) if the dcs/leavers gone down I will be happy. Plz tell me the dcs are lower.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cause by now I would have saw dcs after dcs. But I haven't seen none lately
I play solo survivor and a lot of spirit, getting lots of dcs as Spirit, but I have noticed a decrease in dcs as survivor. Currently sitting at a pretty low rank still too from the reset.
I've only seen a couple, which is great for now.
I still see dc's.
I’ve encountered DCs, but not nearly as much as before.