Why are the clown and pig DLC characters not available?
I purchased both of those DLCs when they first came out. I come back after about a month of n playing and all of a sudden both of those DLCs are unavailable? ######### is this? This is unacceptable. I expect to be able to access things when I've paid for them with my own money. The game even gave me a daily for the clown, so it clearly acknowledged that I owned the DLC so why the hell is it not available?
Comments
I would contact them at https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
The first things to try before that ate restarting your game and platform you play on along with making sure you are logged into the correct account.
If it doesn't sort itself which most tend to do check your DLC purchases and then send a support ticket with all the required info.
Also i would make sure that these DLC are installed.
Things like that can happen, if you have longer not log in? I should check my dlcs then too^^.