Leatherface Rework Hype!
Hello! I just wanted to share my excitement for Bubba's soonTM rework! I hope that they treat him with greater or equal care that they did with Freddy, giving him viability.
In my opinion, Leatherface should be a MAJOR threat in close quarters. Kind of a counter part to billy, who has his map pressure. With the green beast marks, Bubba can move fast enough to punish greedy survivors who don't throw pallets while you are revving, leading to a sweet down. That's something that billy can't really do, but I really do hope that whatever the devs do, they make him awesome!
Not gonna lie, kind of sad doc is getting love first, but at least Bubba is very likely next!
Comments
When did they say they're gonna "rework" Bubba?
Latest dev stream they mentioned reworking the "chainsaw brothers" right after doctor.
I'd get you a clip but I'm a bit lazy. :P
Not rework but addons reworks which is basically the same thing imo lol the addons can change up the power a lot.
Just rework him in general hes an annoying camper pick in my opinion
I'm excited. He's not as bad as people make him out to be. I have a lot of fun with him and can usually manage a safety pip in the sweaty ranks.
Loads of killers can camp efficiently so let's rework Hillbilly, Clown with instabottles, Huntress (with and without instahatchets), Ghostface, Myers, Doctor (instagrab in treatment mode), Wraith (cloaked to avoid borrowed), Pig (crouched to avoid borrowed), Plague with blood vomit, any killer with noed while we're at it.
Glad you understand
None of those are as annoying or powerful as a leatherface camper. Against an insidious leatherface it is literally impossible to save anyone from a hook without both rescuer and rescued going down. At least with the other things you mentioned there is a chance at least one escapes. Against a leatherface with insidious there is no chance.
Least you get it
How do you unhook against the things I mentioned (solo)?
Tier 3 Myers? Not a chance.
Huntress with one shot hatchets? Not a chance.
Clown with one shot bottles? Not a chance.
Doctor in treatment mode? Not a chance.
Hillbilly with revving chainsaw? Not a chance.
Plague with blood vomit? Not a chance.
Sometimes people will have no chance to unhook forcing everyone to rush gens and get out as quickly as possible. It's part of the game if the killer decides to play lame. That's no reason to rework a whole character and doesn't even solve the thing most people dislike so much - camping.
That's because doc has no immediate kill potential unless he locks down 3 generators and by that time you've lost at least half the match.
Idk why people keep asking for a bubba rework first, BUBBA IS LITERALLY PLAYABLE AND HAS KILL POTENTIAL COMPARED TO DOC. I literally play bubba without insidious and make so much bank off BBQ with him
Yeah you can focus genes just as easily VSing a bubba over doc but doc can't turn games around unlike Bubba.