The state of Pig
Anyone else here baffled about how weak pig feels compared to since 2.7.0? I feel like she needs some uplifting to balance out the things she's lost since then (including the ambush attack changes). Let's discuss.
Anyone else here baffled about how weak pig feels compared to since 2.7.0? I feel like she needs some uplifting to balance out the things she's lost since then (including the ambush attack changes). Let's discuss.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Recently picked up Pig and am having a blast with her. Having been commonly double pipping and getting the 4k. My biggest issues with her are as follows
People see jigsaw boxes before activation yes plz make Rule set number 2 base.
Addons need reworked most are really quite terrible.
EGC or after last gen is done wont auto start the timer. Should be reverted to activating.
QoL would love her just to have a normal crouch speed similar to Ghost Face.
Her roar should be at the end of the ambush not the start of it.
This'll give you my thoughts on State of Pig: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/77092/a-question-of-clarification
That said, if you don't want to read it, WHOLE bunch of stuff no longer works with Ambush anymore;
Does Work:
Anything that offers 'Exposed,' and Sloppy Butcher.
What Does Not:
Save The Best For Last, Hex: The Third Seal, Remember Me, Dark Devotion, Franklin's Demise
What shouldn't even be tried:
Play With Your Food. You lose tokens the moment you activate the ambush, whether you fully charge it or not.
Personally I'd like a add-on rework for PIG more then I would Nurse but that's just me.
@Liruliniel the EGC change was done because it takes two minutes to kill people and RBT timer with tampered timer is two minutes. While I don't LIKE the change as a Pig main, I DO understand why it was done. Now this AMBUSH B.S. though...
RBT's timers are 2 minutes 30 seconds, not just 2 minutes
@Khroalthemadbomber
No I understand why it is for EGC, but I still think it should affect the game like it used to before EGC. When all 5 gens are done and gates are powered I still wish it would activate. It gets rid of a lot of pressure she used to have unfortunately.
Read my post again. I said with Tampered Timer. That takes 30 seconds off it dropping it to two minutes.
Oh I agree I feel like it should do SOMETHING but definitely not a full game of "Head Go Boom."
@Khroalthemadbomber
I payed her a couple times for dailies before I got into killer, but I thought she was cool. It was not till maybe a week or two ago I was branching out and decided to retry Pig and have been having the time of my life with her.
She definitely does need some love though. That much was obvious from the start when I was noticing her addons when I started to do her adept. Most of them are highly situational and the few good ones are either common, uncommon or very rare and ultra rare.
She needs maybe 3 good tweaks and her addons reworked to be a really good killer and pop up a little bit more in tier. Her RBT is amazing as is.
She needs some love, but I'd say the primary issue is with EGC. However, my preferred addons still apply - survivors are exhausted, and thus without their escape perks, even when the last generator is done.
The addons in general are underwhelming, and she has a bit too much counterplay, but her ambush even lets you dictate how loops go if you've got the right mindset. Her RBTs are great, and I still consistently get head pops among my 2-4ks without tampered timers or tunnels.