lunge attacks

Ive had it with these ridiculous 180 degree lunge attacks around walls. Seriously. When you’re on one side of a wall in a maze and the killer can enter the maze and be about 10-15 feet away on the other side of a wall and do one single lunge through a pallet, around the wall, and down you. Limit the damn lunges to a straight line.

Comments

  • No. They’re fine.

  • It's one of the only ways to counter 360s aside from just tapping m1.


    If we were to limit lunge, that would be like limiting movement for Survivors to prevent attempting to dodge a killers attack.


    None are great ideas imo.

  • What?

    Did I read right?

    That is the most ridiculous idea since the Furitive Chase/DL combo.

  • they do feel so weird sometimes ,it makes me wanna die a bit, but oh well, if im getting hit like some of those times itll happen soon enough

  • No no, he's got a point. It's pretty op.

    They should honestly just outright remove lunge. It's stupid and makes no sense. Same with Bloodlust. If I'm skilled enough to loop a killer around infinites it should let me.

    Also remove the window block. That also is stupid. I don't have enough places to go, there's only a window every like 80 feet, and pallets in-between. They should be every 10 feet minimum.

    Yes I'm kidding.

  • @newavitar said:

    No no, he's got a point. It's pretty op.

    They should honestly just outright remove lunge. It's stupid and makes no sense. Same with Bloodlust. If I'm skilled enough to loop a killer around infinites it should let me.

    Also remove the window block. That also is stupid. I don't have enough places to go, there's only a window every like 80 feet, and pallets in-between. They should be every 10 feet minimum.

    Yes I'm kidding.

    I feel like something is wrong when everything you said isn't crazy enough in comparison to what people have genuinely stated that the last line is needed.

  • How about a compromise?

    The cone of attack on lunges gets reduced, but survivors lose pallets being able to hit round corners too with their absurd range.

  • so you want a killer to not be able to turn corners or hit or angle themself? lol #########. no. yes killer please walk in just a straight like like a bot and swing like a zurg. ok moving on

  • This wasn't a problem to anyone ever until you showed up with this thread.