what should I do ?
hi it's me again and my question what should I do : buy the saw chapter or wait for the new chapter
i writes it because I don't know if I will have the money to buy it
hi it's me again and my question what should I do : buy the saw chapter or wait for the new chapter
i writes it because I don't know if I will have the money to buy it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait to see what comes out with the new chapter. Might be something you can just blow shards on.
Just wait and see if you like the next chapter. If you don't then you should just buy the Saw chapter
If you wait for the next chapter you might have enough shards to buy it that way, unless it's licensed of course