All Expose Statuses
I'm not sure if it was intentional, but why are almost all the expose statuses exposing like Ghostface's expose?
I had a game on one of the Autohaven maps where I was on top of the house searching a chest and all of a sudden I got expose by Ghostface, except it wasn't Ghostface it was Haunted Grounds and I got scared and jumped off thinking he was behind me and I landed right in front of the Pig.
That really caught me off guard. It even does it on Myers.
Comments
It's intentional, it's in the patch notes.
Yeah it’s on every single exposed now be it marking, Michael t3, perks or haunted etc, I think it’s also in the patch notes. It threw me off because I did have a ghostface but he also had haunted grounds, luckily I had spine chill and realised he was actually going for me in the cornfields... I kind of hope they revert it since everyone has already associated that VFX/SFX with ghostface.
Edit: Found it in the patch notes:
Gameplay
I wish they removed it. The effect is out of place for most perks. It has also happened A LOT that a skillcheck and the effect happen at the same time, making it the notification silent/inaudible.
Yeah, I honestly didn’t mind the totem explosion sound effect.
This should have been Ghostface’s theme exposed sound effect.
I really like it, adds a tense atmosphera to the game