Clothing items and prestige

say we buy a clothing items or set and we prestige with it on , would it then give us a bloody one ? 

Comments

  • As of currently if you prestige a character you get the bloody version of only their default outfit.

  • Vampire_toothy is correct.

    I fully expect Dead by daylight to release more outfits for survivors and killers in the future. They may or may not feature blood on said outfits. A lot of people are asking for these and maybe DBD will bring some out.

    As for wearing the item when you prestige, I don’t think that is possible at any state. Again as toothy said, you can only get the blood versions of the default outfits right now.

  • @flamestandish said:
    Vampire_toothy is correct.

    I fully expect Dead by daylight to release more outfits for survivors and killers in the future. They may or may not feature blood on said outfits. A lot of people are asking for these and maybe DBD will bring some out.

    As for wearing the item when you prestige, I don’t think that is possible at any state. Again as toothy said, you can only get the blood versions of the default outfits right now.

    I can see why people are asking for this, such as how badly I want Meg's belly piercing shirt as a prestige look but it would genuinely take away the reward of prestiging your character.

  • @Brady said:

    @flamestandish said:
    Vampire_toothy is correct.

    I fully expect Dead by daylight to release more outfits for survivors and killers in the future. They may or may not feature blood on said outfits. A lot of people are asking for these and maybe DBD will bring some out.

    As for wearing the item when you prestige, I don’t think that is possible at any state. Again as toothy said, you can only get the blood versions of the default outfits right now.

    I can see why people are asking for this, such as how badly I want Meg's belly piercing shirt as a prestige look but it would genuinely take away the reward of prestiging your character.

    Wouldn’t we all =) haha!