Camping
Now I know this is probably going to get ignored with all the other survivor complaints but, please I beg of you make a penalty for camping its really not fun to be camped every match I face leather face, thank you.
Now I know this is probably going to get ignored with all the other survivor complaints but, please I beg of you make a penalty for camping its really not fun to be camped every match I face leather face, thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Camping is its own detriment, the killer isn't patrolling gens and therefore is giving a massive chance for the remaining survivors to escape quickly and easily. The only improvement I can think of is keeping d/c'd players on the hook and not notifying the killer of the d/c, keeping the killer occupied and the camped survivor free to join a new game when he sees the killer is a piece of ****. It still sucks, but there's nothing the devs can do if a player is set on doing something dumb.
How would you "fix it"?
There's already two penalties for camping. It hurts emblems and encourages genrush.
I do like the idea of the new husk system not notifying the killer of DCs though.
@deafkhan1 I think thats a pretty damn good idea, if i do say so myself. No one cares about emblems, so that mechanic is pointless anyways.