Playing for BP
I've just started to play killer for bp. Its quite fun, I like gaining Enough to get more add-ons and to level up other killers for more perks. Also it helps get me shards with the amount of time.
I've just started to play killer for bp. Its quite fun, I like gaining Enough to get more add-ons and to level up other killers for more perks. Also it helps get me shards with the amount of time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer is quite fun but it can also be very stressful. I wouldn't say that it's frustrating but it depends on which character you have. I usually don't give a dumb about toxic people, they should do what they want. I don't really feel frustrated but rather stressed cuz as Killer you have to do many things very quick sometimes. But otherwise I like Killer more than Survivor.
I have the same problem, I much rather play killer than survivor but I cannot really grind as killer. Playing ten games in a row are very stressful and I need a break.
I only do this during events of blood hunts because its time limited.
This is especially true when entering purple ranks and more