Question..

When a survivor is injured are they Slower/Faster or just the same or does some perk make them faster when injured?..

Iv seen people who are injured faster than the killer and faster when injured, I don't know if this is a perk or flat out cheating...

Comments

  • That is probably cheating. Your ms doesn’t change while injured aside from the temporary speed boost upon getting hit. Resilience makes you do all actions faster while injured.

  • Survivor movement speed is always the same unless downed or affected by a killer power/add-on.

    They can only move faster with certain perks, but they have nothing to do with health state.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Survivor movement speed is always the same unless downed or affected by a killer power/add-on.

    They can only move faster with certain perks, but they have nothing to do with health state.

    Ah, sorry, the only one that does affect movement speed based on health state is Tenacity, but that makes you crawl faster when downed. Nothing while you're up and running.

  • So they are just the same speed when not injured and injured?

  • @Stubbsyefc1 said:

    So they are just the same speed when not injured and injured?

    Yes

  • I knew there was something odd about people being faster when injured because i couldnt catch them, I was like, HELLO #########

  • @Stubbsyefc1 said:

    So they are just the same speed when not injured and injured?

    Yeah. Make sure no events happened to trigger a perk.

    Lithe gives the survivor a speed boost after a vault, Sprint Burst gives them a speed boost when they start running, and Balanced Landing gives them a speed boost after falling from a height.

  • @Stubbsyefc1 said:

    I knew there was something odd about people being faster when injured because i couldnt catch them, I was like, HELLO #########

    Cheating is VERY rare, but not impossible. I've seen 4 or 5 cheaters since launch.

    If they really are faster than you in a straight line, record them and send it to Behaviour in a ticket.

    Make sure you report them in-game, too.

  • Ok, Thanks for the info, I knew there was something strange in some games were the surv was faster injured xD