Billions of common and uncommon add-ons that I will never use
On my Spirit I have 346 common add-ons, 251 uncommon, HOW should I spend it? And it only on Spirit.
Why not just take and reduce the max number of cells that may appear in Bloodweb? Or finally allow players to SELL unwanted add-ons, offerings, items, at 25% from cost? 25% is not very much. From spirit i will gain 510500 BP for all common and uncommon add-ons for first time.
Comments
Just start using them.
As a survivor main, I've starting just randomly using all those brown bloodpoint boost things that i normally ignore
Common and uncommon add-ons are underrated
I agree with this. If you build up a good supply of items on one character, use them to farm blood points to spend on someone else.
Save a chunk of BP with using your Spirit overstock and give other Killers a try. You have a lot of Killers in DbD, no need to stick with just 1 all the time. Yes, most Killers arent viable in higher ranks. But playing multiple Killers just makes the game more fun as a whole and a lot less stale.
I practically only play brown add-ons with all my killers except against SwF. Sometime i even use them against them and he add some challenge. Clown is bad without flask + ether combo same goes for doctor he is heavily add-ons dependant.