Summer Event lazy but effective idea

Re-use the gen and hook cosmetics from last year, run 1-2 weeks double bp and voilà.

Nothing else. Just the gen and hook cosmetics cuz they look cool and give us a great feeling and double bp cuz it's an event.

Should be very easy to implement, basically just copy paste.

And trust me, I would be very happy to get this. Especially when the other option is just to get nothing this summer.

Comments

  • @Peanits I think people would be really interested to get at least that.

  • I believe that would be best

  • little bit more difficult then your proposing as its a different game version and all that... but i'd still like them to attempt it. or atleast run a double bloodpoint weekend or two :) Still be nice to bring back the event gens/hooks and there bloodpoint scoring event for extra bp

  • Bump, needs more attention. it's really that simple.

  • But...but...I've still got a dozen BBQ invitations on Tapp....he has to wait til at least NEXT YEAR to have a margarita??

  • @Carpemortum said:

    But...but...I've still got a dozen BBQ invitations on Tapp....he has to wait til at least NEXT YEAR to have a margarita??

    I mean, what you gonna do else? U have to wait for next year anyway mate.