to the devs and this company
a sincere and heartfelt thank you. i have had as much fun playing this game tonight as i did the first night the game came out on ps4. i can play killer again without the necessity of camping and tunneling. that is all i ever wanted. i wish a long and prosperous career for all of you. this is still the very best videogame i have ever played. you guys are truly awesome.
Comments
Is there a patch I missed?
It's nice to see the devs get some love now and then.
thank you.
this thread got more responses than i anticipated. it truly is. what a game they made.
The game is going right now in a decent direction.
We gotta give prep to the devs abput that.
Of course, no devs are perfect, but these devs are starting to make up for the past mistakes.
This game is really awesome, no matter how much we whine about it. If we whine, it's because we love it.
So a big cheer to the devs, and hopefully they will continue on this road.
Let us help you, and just see how much this game will rise.
Werent you the one who proudly posted a youtube video showcasing your non-tunnel, non-camp 4k at rank 18? Yeah, this is when the game actually is fun. Its just sad that you purposely have to dernak in order to achieve this. but yeah I decided to do the same
I'm uncertain with this unfamiliar tone? Is this what they call affection/passion? I've see and tasted nothing but salt for so long...I...i forgot what kindness sounded like. (Q.Q)
What sparked this? They haven't changed anything recently.
i have yet to huff lysol and i don't have any anyways, so stop staring at me like a labrador at the dinner table.
awesome. gratitude is very important.
you make a valid point. unfortunately, human nature dictates an e-peen show whenever discussion about a competitive game is on the internet.
i am with you, though. the sweaty palms and the mics are not my thing.
That moment when they mess up PS4 so it’s late, then mess up NA so it’s later. Then mess up the already messed PS4 NA so their release date is a lie
lmao. i fear an identity crisis has seized my mind.
swf has less power to derank and minimize killer bloodpoints as of the new update.
let who is exempt from sin cast the first stone. we are talking about human beings here, after all.
two words-gun media. thank your lucky stars.
As of independence of my will, I’ve never been late.
I’m feeling rather pissed. I mean, I’m always pissed, but this midnight; especially so.
This game is horrible on console now.