Devs, can you control where Freddy looks when he performs the TP? Or .. is it random?
By this it means that, for example, we will make a hook of a survivor, and BBQ notifies us that there is a survivor repairing a generator in the other part of the map, but the survivor goes to the left, if I would like to make a tp so that FREDDY already looked at the direction that survivor is going (because I know where he is going), so he could ... get well placed when doing the tp and would go in a good way?
Comments
Just have him keep facing in the direction he was already facing.
It's not random. Freddy will always appear directly next to the gen facing out on the side opposite the direction he is coming from.
Imagine it like each side of the gen has a door, and he walks through the door from whatever direction he was approaching.
The only time it doesn't happen is when that side of the gen is blocked, and how it decides where he comes from I have yet to figure out. But considering the normal teleport has a set direction, I'm willing to be there is a pattern.
So as long as Freddy is not running Class Photo, you can tell what direction he is coming from based on where the husk spawns. If you suspect he is faking it, don't run in that direction.
I speak playing with freddy, I would like to know if I can control the direction that freddy looks when he makes a tp
You can't. It's fixed based on the direction you are coming from. The best you can do is adjust your position to come from different sides of the gen.
You can't control it. I imagine it's like this so his rising out of the ground animation is consistent with where he will actually be looking.