The New Nurse addons

A lot of people say the Nurses addons should be reworked. Not a lot of people say what the new addons should look like.

Ultra rares:

* 2 additional blinks. Your blinks no longer go through walls, objects ect. Your movement speed is increased. (107.5%. Stacks with the relevant purple addons up to 11.25)

* Your blink travel speed is instant. (the second you let go to blink you immediately appear at your destination without any, or at least very little, travel time)

Notable Purples:

* 1 additional blink. Tremendously reduced blink range (nearly cut in half).

* -1 blink. Increased movement speed (100% MS total)

* Tremendously increased MS during chain blink window (to 110%). Increased chain blink window time (part of a series)

Addon sets:

* Blink range increase. Charge speed decrease. Goes up to green. The green one increases terror radius such that Nurse cannot travel further than her TR without perks.

* Charge speed increase. Blink speed decrease. Goes up to purple. The purple has no downside.

* Blink speed increase. Fatigue time increase. Goes up to green.

* Fatigue time decrease. Blink range decrease. Goes up to green

* Chain blink window increase. No downside. Goes up to purple. See above.

Other:

* Plaid Flannel moved to brown.

Comments

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/947360#Comment_947360

    I know I know. But it was just so close to the person's comment that I cracked up.

    I don't hate the rework, I just found it hilarious that an addon that makes the Nurse an M1 Killer exists given that person's comment.

    Personally I would have made the addon have a much shorter timer so you get your blink back faster.

    Yeah, congratulations to that person for almost perfectly nailing that one. Gotta agree with you also, I don't think Nurse is dead. I still believe that if your good with Nurse, then your horrifying to go against.

  • 80% of the new addons are meme addons, as expected. The other 20% are needed to make her useable sadly.

1 2 ›