Dead By Denson
It can't just be me... But does anyone else find that they tend to lose more as the new survivor? I've not once left the exit gates as Kate... Which is so odd to me. But I blame the hair physics. Something I noticed as a killer was that I'd see glimpses of outfit pieces spasm onto the screen due to cloth/hair physics and that was one way I always found survivors... But is that why I can't escape, considering I win as all of my other characters?
Comments
Without video's this is not a real thread. Show something
Show something? Show what? This isn't 4chan where an image is required...
GET THESE NORMIES OFF MY BOARD!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE
I am a normie. And I'm glad.
(Is a homo, but is called homophobic. Is that how you act normie?)
I wouldn’t know, I don’t circle jerk on 4chan
I swear that 4Chan is for people like Lowbei's little act, where they act superior and instantly sort of turn on anyone who remotely agrees with SJW viewpoints. I don't know how to internet.
Her arse stuck out behind a wall and was seen by the Michael standing on the hatch, which was just enough for him to pop EW3.
I'm saying that she's too thicc for her own good.
Feng Min has a visual glitch atm too with one of her outfits.
Do you mean the ability to see it through the fog? Claudette's default hair doesn't move any more it seems and both her's and Billy's appear through the fog, though I'm unsure of who else might be affected.