Will Behavior ever have twitch prime rewards?
I know a lot of games have hopped on the twitch prime train but i feel like behavior could do some really cool stuff with twitch prime just a thought.
I know a lot of games have hopped on the twitch prime train but i feel like behavior could do some really cool stuff with twitch prime just a thought.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*creates purple variant of clothing no one uses*
I dont know man this art team has been doing some good work with the upcoming skins being the best they've done they really could do some cool stuff if they wanted too.