Why can I no longer gain STBFL tokens with Pig's Ambush atack?
Even as the Huntress with her hatchets I can get STBFL tokens, or its a bug, not bsc of the Pig's last change?
Even as the Huntress with her hatchets I can get STBFL tokens, or its a bug, not bsc of the Pig's last change?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They changed something within her special attack last patch. I forget exactly what it was but it’s not a bug
Her dash attack no longer counts as a basic attack
So perks like third seal or stbfl won't work with it anymore
There making a string of nerfs now nurse is next
Wow, freddy was such a nerf
Yeah he was soooo much better before rework
@PyroDude but Hatchets are also not count as a basic attack, but i can gain tokens from it,
@OP but now you can hit the obsession without losing tokens! :)
Even more reasons to not use pig crappy ambush and just stand up instead. . .😒