What...
What did I just watch
Art.
@Mc_Harty said:Art.
@Mc_Harty said:
Ok now I'm more confused.
You just watched an animation about Dead by Daylight.
Hope this helps!
I really enjoyed it, it was so cute. I would love to see more!
it was cringy af imo
@Peanits said:You just watched an animation about Dead by Daylight.Hope this helps!
@Peanits said:
PNG
The music was strange and maybe annoying, but afterwards was where the gold was :)
Where? :(
I thought it was gold. Idk what ur talking about.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Art.
Ok now I'm more confused.
You just watched an animation about Dead by Daylight.
Hope this helps!
I really enjoyed it, it was so cute. I would love to see more!
it was cringy af imo
The music was strange and maybe annoying, but afterwards was where the gold was :)
Where? :(
I thought it was gold. Idk what ur talking about.