Can we get an update on the road to 60fps?
Console fps has improved but sadly it still isn't where it should/could be. I'd love to play Nurse/Huntress at 60fps on console.
We are pretty far into the roadmap mentioned in the last major blog post on this topic. I'll link that below.
Could we get a new update on the progress?
The DbD tutorial feels like what an actual match should be on ps4 but sadly an actual match feels much slower.
Makes me worry that the Switch version won't be a locked 30 when ps4 pro/xbox one x can't hit locked 60 in a live match.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49456/optimization-status-update-road-to-60fps#latest
Comments
There's typically updates on optimization in the developer updates. Right now, the team is working on optimizing perks and maps. We'll be sure to give you another update once that changes.
@Peanits Thanks for the quick response Peanits. I look forward to seeing what happens.
If you play on PS4, my PSN is o0Magic_Man0o_