I like this Freddy Rework!
Hi people!
I tested Freddy on the PTB. I played him against high rank survivors multiple times (kyf, all red ranks). However, I only focused on his dream snares. I didn't really like them, because they are a weaker version of a power that we already have in the game: clowns bottles! After a while I got used to the dream snares, but Freddy still wasn't quite satisfying.
Now in the live version I have tested his dream pallets . And omg they are fun! He's still not a TOP TIER killer, but he's really nice to have. Even on the high ranks you can have a lot of fun with him.
If you can live with the fact that you won't win every game.. you can have a lot of fun with Freddy. He's not a nurse, not a spirit and not a billy either. But he is playable!
Thanks for this great rework.
BUT I still have a few questions though:
1) Why can't he teleport at the beginning of the trial? Every other killer starts with a fully charged powerbar.
2) Is it intended that the TELEPORT is not that useful? I mean you can do mind games with this power, but tbh these kind of mind games are not very helpful.. or not helpful at all I should say. When I heard about this "map pressure" mechanic back then I couldn't believe it at first. Literally every M1 killer needs something like that. But 5 seconds to teleport from A to B? I don't know about that.
3) His ADDONS are pretty weak. At least his block addons should be changed IMO.
Comments
"...If you can live with the fact that you won't win every game.. you can have a lot of fun with Freddy. He's not a nurse, not a spirit and not a billy either. But he is playable!..."
So you are saying that nurse, spirit and billy probably are 4k every game.
So for you it's only a win if you kill four people? I consider a pip a win.
You took that waaaaaay out of context. Nowhere did they say that Nurse-Billy-Spirit were guaranteed 4ks.