Laten
I know jeeper kreeper would be an amazing killer but it would probably be alot of buffing with that killer considering the story behind him me and my buddy thought it would be cool to probably add slender man up in there or the midnight man and i have an idea on how they could do the midnight man.
Comments
The creeper wouldnt happen due to the accusations/information about the director.
Plus no one wants creepypasta garbage in this game
I disagree, some things might be interesting. Some might not be. I know there's a gamemode for playing as Slender, but I think this game, with it's aesthetics, might be able to make it work. It's just a matter of coming up with the concept.
I mean, they could even make cosmetics reminiscent, like an Eyeless Jack or Jeff cosmetics for legion (halloween costume kind of thing). The possibilities are out there.
I mean, it's not that different from adding movie villians, isn't it?
not gonna happen, like ever
Yea i kinda figure but to have the idea out there for maybe one of the creepy pasta would be amazing to add in there because of how many there are compared to horror movies. I think candy man would be a cool killer if they added him to but like even so for some creepy pasta some of them would make for a good killer. Just saying
Didn't say it would, I said the possibilities are there.
I know you didn't say it wouldn't raven014. But itsyourboy did.