Basement Freddy
I am having SO MUCH FUN XD
Agitation, Iron Grasp, MYC, and Devour Hope <3
I use Snares so I know when someone is going for the save and if a Gen is above them they ain't getting out <3
Their screams fill me with so much joy, I am so happy with the rework :)
Please don't nerf Freddy, just buff his Block add-ons like everyone in the entire game said during the PTB which was completely ignored.
EXAMPLE--(Don't remember what the Common Block is called) Disorients Survivors for 1 second(like Hag's traps
Cat Block--Increase amount of Snares by 2
Unicorn--Adds and extra Hindered effect
Z Block--Snares that are activated return after 15 seconds.
Z Block becomes the equivalent of Irridescent Stone but obviously not anywhere near as powerful. Unicorn makes them equivalent of Clown's add-on that everyone needs on Clown so we should have it on Fred. Cat Block gives us more Snares which I actually feel we need. The Brown Block basically gives the Snares an Omph that I feel they are lacking, I like them but the 15% really doesn't do anything. Yes I know this makes Slow Vaults redundant near windows but that feature is still useful and the Hag reversal is good for loops.
Comments
I got a guy in basement today and spammed the basement with snares. It's so much fun lol. I only did it because he burned a Haddonfield offering and brought BL, so I targeted him and made sure he died. But I might try a basement build like this because it sounds even more fun
Snare everything and you will be stronger than Hag as long as a generator is nearby >:)
Good points - I'm putting knocking out the basement gen as priority one with Freddy now.
Well, if you are not in a chase it is my opinion it is better not to worry about waking up.
I'm doing me dammit. Come get me Freddy! Least I'll probably see you before you see me.
...crap.
I like freddy now he's soo fun to play as:D