I miss my aura reads! And I dislike that survivors can escape DW and see maps better
Dream World is basically a constant hazy regent obstacle for Freddy now with no visual upsides while survivors can break from the World and see the maps 100% better.
I miss seeing all :(((
This rework, I admit, seems better than Symmetra’s disastrous mess of one but I really miss seeing all the survivors and doing some sick mind games.
Can you even do an overcharge build on Freddy now?
Comments
Actually as a survivor there are a few downside. We can see the maps 100% better but it’s a bit difficult to track Freddy.
Its either I decide stay out of the dream world to avoid traps or be able to keep a better track of Freddy. Even then it’s hard to pin point him because of his lullaby.
And yes you could do a overcharge build on him.
I like playing as the new Freddy and against him. There is no more guaranteed escape which is fun.
This! Freddy is so much fun right now! He is now my favorite killer.
Aura reading is the cheesiest, laziest power to give a killer, come on. There are tons of aura reading and tracking perks if you're really struggling to find survivors. And now you can see where they are with BBQ or Surveillance or Discordance or Bitter Murmur or Rancor or Make Your Choice or snares or.. (I'm sure I'm missing some) and then TELEPORT to them.