what is your favorite outfit for the survivor ?

hi its me again omg i must kill myself and my question what is your favorite outfit for the survivor

I'm writing this because I do not know what clothes to buy for my survivors, of course, for Opalescent Shards it would be best

Comments

  • The Kate skin/outfit coming out in, like, a month is going to be my new favourite skin.

    Currently? I like putting the climber jeans Kate has with her ugly sweater. Painter Jane is great too. Also Spring Festival Feng is 10/10.

    I don't really play any other survivors so...

    I feel bad if you main Meg if you are looking for a good skin/outfit tbh.

  • Ace_But_My_Cosmetics.PNG

    this is my favorite, and I have no clue why. nothing synergizes well, it's a long sleeved shirt with short-shorts, and a bloody face. but I still love it somehow.

    Dwight_But_He's_Wearing_My_Cosmetics.PNG

    and this is my second favorite. the head piece is from Buying Leatherface with actual money. The shirt comes from the charity pack. and I don't know about PC Users, but on the console the pants were free. I call it "Football Player Dwight"


    I know you asked for favorite Outfit, but I gave you OutfitS because I do what I want.

  • Feng's christmas sweater with shorts (the dark ones with tights) and if you have it, the moonrise event hair with the flower. Looks v cute together.

  • Meg's Blue Tank top in the store, Her exclusive pants and either her Prestige or Legacy head.

  • Literally just my Quentin with the beanie, default torso and default legs ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/024/DHSG3A08P8PE.png

    this is my favorite, and I have no clue why. nothing synergizes well, it's a long sleeved shirt with short-shorts, and a bloody face. but I still love it somehow.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/685/KM5FDFNJOH0N.png

    and this is my second favorite. the head piece is from Buying Leatherface with actual money. The shirt comes from the charity pack. and I don't know about PC Users, but on the console the pants were free. I call it "Football Player Dwight"

    I know you asked for favorite Outfit, but I gave you OutfitS because I do what I want.

    Ace and Dwight have some very nice cosmetics, are you interested at all at that point Ace cosmetic coming out in a few weeks?

  • Edit: pilot. ######### autocorrect ๐Ÿ˜‘

  • Pizza Delivery Dwight is the best!

    My favorite cosmetic combo is the Christmas sweater + The Hollowed Blight head and pants.

  • @Chaddad2169 not really, I'm poor and can't afford $10 cosmetics. unless I could get it with shards, not interested.

  • I dress my Meg up like Legion to freak newbies/my friends out. Not my favourite to play with, but my favourite reactions, certainly.

  • Neaโ€™s backpack shirt and her dark blue/blackish shorts with either her p3 head or her green hair

  • Tapps 2 new outfits. :^)