Any Killers not being able to pick up Survivors?

((I re-named this to see if anyone else experienced the bug with any killers before I report it as a bug with Nightmare solely, or an issue for killer altogether))

I'm not exactly sure what caused the issue, but for an entire match on Lerys, I was completely unable to pick up Survivors after downing them. I ended up slugging everyone and feeling so damn bad about it.

I was still able to kick things, so it wasn't a SPACE bar problem, it was entirely the game.

I was playing Freddy.

My add-ons for the game: Garden Hoe and Swing Chains.

My perks: Lvl 1 Agitation, Lvl 2 Remember Me, lvl 2 Fire Up and lvl 2 Distressing.

Like I said, I'm not sure what caused this. It's the first time I've seen it happen too. I usually don't get many bugs, so I'm not exactly an expert on this crap.

Comments

  • Also, I'm no expert on these forums. I probably didn't put this in the right place.

  • If you are having problems picking up survivors, use one of this lines:

    -"Your skin is so soft, it would make a great mask"

    -"Do you live in a corn field? Because I'm stalking you"

    -"You should have worn that red dress you tried on earlier."