Guide for Basement Trapper/Leatherface

  1. PERKS : you have to get Insidious, Agitation, Iron Grasp and the 4th one is really up to you ( I recommend NOED, Make your choice, Mounstrous Shrine )
  2. STRATEGY : at the start of the game first thing you want to do is to locate the basement since that is the only place that matters on the whole map; then you will start your search for your first and possibly only kill of the match (Using Leather face makes this step easier because you can use M2); after you found the survivor you will want to chase him untill he is dead ignoring other survivors since they are only there to distract you from your main objective; after he is down you will want to carry them to the basement and hook them; finally, you will take a very aggressive stance towards the stairs and wait for your next prey if any. ( If using Trapper, you will want to place all available traps on the way up the stairs of the basement )
  3. TIPS&TRICKS :
  • when in basement, try to bodyblock the survivor who is the hook as best as possible. this way you will make it harder for other survivors to rescue him.
  • always try to look at the hooked victim from time to time. this will increase chances of a faster disconnect
  • if you cannot stop the save from happening you will want to wait untill the victim is unhooked and then try to hit/hook him asap while ignoring the other survivors
  • if the survivors catch up to your "strategy" and start doing the generators without trying to save you won't react because it doesn't really matter. that's not the objective of the game anymore. you changed it: you only want one kill and to frustrate the survivors so they won't play again today.
  • say GG at the end of the game because it's obvious everyone had fun. if those TOXIC survivors complain about your playstyle (which they most likely will) politely remind them that camping and tunneling is a viable game mechanic enforced by the game. No one needs that toxicity ruining this awesome playstyle.
  • acknowledge your power: playing this builds require a specific condition and not anyone can experience a good time playing it. you are one of those with a rare mental deficiency; common sense doesn't make sense to you. once you acknowledge this you can master these builds and get 4 disconnect kills in almost any game.

Comments

  • You nailed it!

    I prefeer to try to kill them all though. Camping serves that purpose most of the time in my experience

  • @RoKrueger said:

    You nailed it!

    I prefeer to try to kill them all though. Camping serves that purpose most of the time in my experience

    Yeah buddy! You are exactly what I was talking about.

    The fact that this whole post is subtly suggesting that all facecamping killers are mentally challenged in real life and you completely missed that point means I really "nailed it"

    @[Deleted User] said:

    @RoKrueger @boom0159 I love when you’re not even basement camping, just that you’ve only just finished hooking someone down there, and then get stupidly rushed by 1 or 2 brave (but dumb) souls that you grab, drop, grab, drop, hook, hook. Hilarious.

    Hilarious indeed

  • Oh, that was a critic about camping? LoL. Totaly missed that. Very funny post though.

    You ended with "get 4 disconects everygame" I rarely get that but I feel very happy when it happens, I consider that a PERFECT GAME

  • Quality gameplay tbh. Pretty sure survivors are having a blast facing this.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don’t think it’s fair to label any player that basement camps as killer to be mentally challenged.

    It’s not uncommon for survivors to use someone as bait to try and lure a killer away from particular gens.

    If survivors have already previously demonstrated that they’re ultra altruistic, then I don’t see how there’s anything wrong with baiting a rescue and camp in the basement.

    Don't bother. Those kind of survivors will never understand, that's why that tactic works