TAKING FOREVER TO FIND GAME AS KILLER!!!!
Hey everyone. I'm relatively new to the game and for me, its taking forever to find a game as the killer. I have weekly rewards i need to get and i can't get them if I cant be the Killer.
Hey everyone. I'm relatively new to the game and for me, its taking forever to find a game as the killer. I have weekly rewards i need to get and i can't get them if I cant be the Killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Almost everyone is playing killer now. Even those survivor mains that don't know how to play killer, and camp and tunnel all day even with this event.. sight
So if you can't fill a lobby as a killer play survivor, is much faster.
Sadly there are way to many reasons out there that could be causing an issue with lobby times. My best guess is A: Loads of people playing SWF that the game can't find anyone but full groups of 4 to match you with meaning its taking longer to find people (group) with good connection/rank) or B: Whatever time you are trying to play there are fewer survivors playing and more killers.
Now most of the survivor mains are farming BP with killer on low rank
Pretty lengthy wait for survivors to join, you get three and everyone just waits on the last one to come in until eventually one or two drop out. Keep waiting. Keep waiting.
One of the reasons I got this game was because of the consistent number of players, it baffles me how it takes so damn long to play.
If the ranking system is causing this, in part, it needs to go. I can't see how there's any benefit to it if it's contributing to this. I just want to play.
Survivor mains usually play survivor because it is so easy and you dont need anything to do it.
Now during the BP event they switch to killer because you can get more BP this way, but -nature of survivor mains- their killers are on low rank because they dont want to deal with the ######### they do to the killers themselves