Make Prestige Clothes count as a outfit

Just a tiny qol update. But could you make that all three prestige parts count as a outfit so players can equip them all at once with one click if they want?

Would be neat for players who like to switch between different outfits

Comments

  • Personally, I'd prefer if they just made it so you could save your own cosmetic combinations as outfits to sort through

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    Personally, I'd prefer if they just made it so you could save your own cosmetic combinations as outfits to sort through

    Just a tiny qol update. But could you make that all three prestige parts count as a outfit so players can equip them all at once with one click if they want?

    I really like both of these ideas. It feels like this stuff should have been added as soon as outfits were introduced but I guess there were more pressing things (as always). I just hope that this thread gets seen.