Someone managed to implement "Flip-Flop" without active sabotage of hooks?
A few days of playing with this perk and nothing. Maybe I just have no luck and there are those who regularly implement this perk in the game? Just curious.
A few days of playing with this perk and nothing. Maybe I just have no luck and there are those who regularly implement this perk in the game? Just curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Being a slug-based perk, I don't think it's possible to really get much out of it without sabo.
It can be handy in making killers misjudge how far they can carry you. Think about how many walks to the basement were screwed over by old non obsession DS while the killer COULDVE hooked ya on a closer hook. This is KINDA like that, except since it requires you to be slugged for awhile first... It can be pretty inconsistent.
Useless perk.