The grind
Now that Freddy is out of the way, I think the next big thing to Rework is the grind system. There are lots of great ideas to change it already.
Now that Freddy is out of the way, I think the next big thing to Rework is the grind system. There are lots of great ideas to change it already.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe suggest one?
He is just copying the other GRIND posts for attention
Removing perk tiers, Giving players the option to upgrade perks found in the web, Letting players unlock multiple perks per web, reducing the cost of offerings and other things.
Yep, that's it. Grind definitely is not a problem or anything that needs to be addressed.
Then address it in the other post!!!!
Fair enough. I didn't really think of it as a spam post when I made it, but I guess it kinda is.
I made a similar post about it today, or rather on how I think we can reduce it whilst keeping the game the same and encouraging specialized builds. Also contains stuff on the bloodpoints offerings