Third gesture
Probably request before, but I'd really like a salute gesture. Even for killers.
I find that software (so much more so for games) should offer feature sets that motivate the user/player base towards a positive culture.
Probably request before, but I'd really like a salute gesture. Even for killers.
I find that software (so much more so for games) should offer feature sets that motivate the user/player base towards a positive culture.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
more gestures would be great, the game is gonna be boring as hell.
More positive gestures would be nice -- salute as you said, cheer, thumbs up, bow, etc.
There should be beg gesture as well. ๐